2.0.0 – 27 October 2021
- NEW: Added components for WooCommerce purchase item, count and value.
- NEW: Added components for WooCommerce cart item, count and value.
- NEW: Added components for WooCommerce stock status and level.
- NEW: Added components for WooCommerce Memberships plan and status.
- NEW: Added components for WooCommerce Subscriptions plan and status.
- NEW: Added support for the new Divi WooCommerce modules.
- NEW: Added ‘is true’ and ‘is false’ comparison operators to some components.
- NEW: Some component select-field options are now cached for improved back-end load times.
- UPDATED: Moved the Trash and Update buttons above the component switches.
- UPDATED: Swapped the order of the ALL / ANY radio buttons.
- UPDATED: Minor changes to Preset and Options page colors and styling.
- UPDATED: Improved error checking on all components.
1.1.4 – 28 September 2021
- FIXED: Potential problem in the Daily Schedule Component when Start and Stop times were equal.
- FIXED: Timezone problem in the Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Schedule Components.
1.1.3 – 1 September 2021
- UPDATED: Minor change to Hide & Show toggle appearance.
- UPDATED: Product licensing and updating code. (Divi-Modules products only)
- FIXED: Error in Schedule components caused by 12 hour time formats.
- FIXED: Error in CMB2 due to deprecated code in PHP 8.
1.1.2 – 2 August 2021
- FIXED: Potential memory issues with User ID component on websites with large numbers of users.
- FIXED: Memory intensive field code no longer runs on all admin windows, only Hide & Show PRO windows.
1.1.1 – 29 June 2021
- FIXED: Critical error in Custom Schedule Component.
1.1.0 – 17 June 2021
- NEW: Added a User Component for displaying content based on User ID.
- NEW: Added a Post Component for displaying content based on Post ID.
- NEW: Added support for Divi-Modules – TablePress Styler.
- NEW: Added support for specialty section rows and columns.
- NEW: Added the ability to exclude modules from Hide & Show PRO functionality.
- UPDATED: Renamed the Hide & Show > Options > Module Slugs field to Additional Modules.
- UPDATED: Hide & Show PRO module settings now have a dedicated Advanced tab toggle.
- UPDATED: Moved position of Hide & Show menu in the WordPress dashboard.
- UPDATED: Now prevents Divi-Modules – Hide & Show (BASIC) from running concurrently.
- UPDATED: Updated CMB2 and Flatpickr vendor libraries.
- FIXED: Divi Library items with Hide & Show PRO enabled couldn’t be added to a page.
- FIXED: No more “Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?” warnings when saving Presets.
1.0.2 – 8 December 2020
- NEW: Added support for WordPress auto-updates feature. (divi-modules.com products only)
- FIXED: Draft Presets no longer appear in the Hide & Show Preset menu.
- FIXED: No more PHP warnings when auto-draft Preset is closed without saving.
- FIXED: Removed extra forward-slash in all registered style and script URLs.
- FIXED: Minor problem with Component Login Gate styling.
1.0.1 – 2 October 2020
- FIXED: Problem whereby the Hide & Show Preset menu showed a maximum of 10 Presets.
- FIXED: Minor problem with Custom Schedule Component styling.
- UPDATED: Changed the title of the Hide & Show mode toggle to Hide & Show Mode.
1.0.0 – 12 September 2020
- NEW: Official public release.
To find out more, please see the About page and download the Documentation.