TablePress Styler 1.2.0
TablePress Styler lets you load, configure and style your TablePress tables in the Divi Builder. Supports the Free, Pro and Max versions of TablePress, including:
- Table name and description
- Table headers and footers
- Table search, sorting and pagination
- Table scrolling and responsiveness
- Copy, save and print buttons
- and much more…
- Requires Divi, Extra, or other Divi Builder theme.
- Requires TablePress Free, Pro or Max.
1.2.0 – 17 January, 2023
- NEW: Added support for the new Free, Pro, and Max versions of TablePress.
- NEW: Added support for the new Buttons, Counter Column, Fixed Rows & Columns, Responsive Tables, Column Filter Dropdowns, Individual Column Filtering, Row Filtering, and Row Order modules. Available in the Pro, and Max version of TablePress.
- NEW: Added support for the new Row Filtering > URL Parameter setting.
- NEW: Added support for the new Column Filter Dropdowns > Term Grouping setting.
- NEW: Added a new Table Parameters setting to allow advanced users to modify additional table features.
- NEW: Column Filtering filter field can now be an Input or Select field type.
- NEW: Column Filtering filter field can now be positioned in the table header or footer.
- UPDATED: TablePress extensions are now referred to as TablePress modules.
- UPDATED: Renamed the Fixed Header extension to Fixed Rows module.
- UPDATED: Renamed the Column Filter extension to Column Filtering module.
- UPDATED: Renamed the Column Filter Widgets extension to Column Filter Dropdowns module.
- UPDATED: Renamed the Column Filter Dropdowns > Content Separator setting to Term Separator.
- FIXED: Datatables parameter is now enabled only when needed.
1.1.3 – 3 October 2022
- UPDATED: Added support for plugin text-domains.
- UPDATED: Plugin now clears static resources after updating.
- UPDATED: Main module element now includes a class showing the plugin version number.
- FIXED: DataTables custom commands were not always working.
- FIXED: The aria-labelledby and aria-describedby attributes were being output when Name and Description were off.
- FIXED: Added an ‘Update URI’ header to avoid update conflicts with plugins sold on the Divi Marketplace.
1.1.2 – 15 November 2021
- NEW: Added support for Divi extended icons to the Table Icons toggle.
- NOTE: FontAwesome icons are not supported as icon names in the tps_icon name=ICON_NAME shortcode.
- UPDATED: Product licensing and updating code. (Divi-Modules products only).
- UPDATED: Minimum requirements now recommend WordPress 5.0, PHP 7.0 and Divi 4.10.
1.1.1 – 1 September 2021
- NEW: Add Custom CSS field for the main table element.
- UPDATED: Added a warning that alternating colors won’t work when colspan and rowspan are used.
- UPDATED: Product licensing and updating code. (Divi-Modules products only)
- FIXED: Classes added to the TablePress Extra CSS Classes field weren’t being added to the table element.
- FIXED: Error due to deprecated code in PHP 8.
1.1.0 – 28 May 2021
- NEW: Added support for table edit link and Remove Edit Link extension.
- NEW: Added support for Automatic URL Conversion extension.
- UPDATED: Added a Table Spacing toggle for all table element gaps settings.
1.0.0 – 16 May 2021
- NEW: Official public release.
To find out more, please see the About page and download the Documentation.